And so I'm supposed to be studying for my exams, have my second paper very soon and I'm not very prepared (yeah, yeah, what's new)...
I was sitting in the library last Friday and had a mental block, couldn't do a thing! But naturally, all these other ideas will pop up in your head when you need it the least, haha. So I rhymed.
See exam's, on monday, and today, is friday,
Get it done, in three days, cos if not, then i'm dead,
With no concentration, doing well isn't an easy feat,
So in the end i'm bound to fail and will have to repeat,
Oh look at what I did, im in so much of shit,
So unprepared, ain't no paper I can sit,
Just sittin, prepare my mind for its demise,
The statement "did the best i could" for me i know is full of lies,
Just because I, know I didn't spend much time,
Instead I spent the time I had to write this page of rhyme,
You know whats the worst crime? Its to procrastinate,
Cos it just makes you do your work only when its too late,
But even when its late, you don't want to do it,
And so instead you tell yourself you need to go to bed,
And so you don't feel bad, you're waking early morning,
But when you do, cant do a thing because you keep yawning,
And when the exam's done, you know what you will think,
"I'll do better next semester" but you do the same.damn.thing.
"I'll do better next semester" but you do the same.damn.thing.
Hahaha, so lame but so true!
On another note, I went to P. Ramlee The Musical: The Life, The Loves & The Inspiration last night!

It's the second season and this time they got another dude, Musly Ramlee, to play P. Ramlee, and I have to say, this guy NAILS the part! The talking, the singing, the movement, exactly like the great man himself! Needless to say, I enjoyed it immensely. Those who saw it will agree that Tiara Jacquelina has done it again! I'd tell everyone to go see it, but the last show is on Monday and the tickets are SOLD OUT. Maybe next season!
Take care and have a nice day!


0 comments:
Post a Comment