CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Summer

So I made a list of things I wanna do during my summer holidays in one of the previous posts, and now my holidays are almost over, classes starts early March :-(
Let's go through the list and see which of the things I actually did manage to do

1) Get a job (likeliness = low)
I didn't really expect to get one, as I really didn't make much effort to try finding one, but I guess I was just lucky that the opportunity came my way

2) Join a gym (likeliness = moderate)
I didn't end up joining a gym after all... but it's mostly because I told myself I'll just go the the gym at the club, which I didn't do very much either... I really wanted to go through with this, but I know 1 person who is probably more upset about this than me... *rolls eyes*

3) Work on my music (likeliness = moderate)
Nothing at all other than writing a few rhymes... bah...

4) Watch all the TV shows I've been meaning to watch (likeliness = low)
Went to Penang for the PTQ and I spent like almost RM200 just on DVDs of TV shows that I thought I'd never watch, but turns out that I did manage to watch lots of it :-p

5) Play Magic (likeliness = very high)
LOL, not even gonna answer this one

6) Catch up with friends (likeliness = high)
Not too bad I guess, met up with quite alot of people

7) Start the scratching class (likeliness = low)
Didn't do this either, quite a shame :-(

8) Go on a holiday (likeliness = confirmed)
Like I said earlier itself, confirmed! Went to Beijing, it was quite alright, shopping was good too

9) Drive up to Penang with friends for PTQ (likeliness = high)
Did this! Was quite an awesome trip too, had great food(duh), awesome seafood dinner that one night, and I even Top 8 the PTQ! Didn't win though, lost at Quarters in less than 5 minutes... My brother went to Semis though.

10) Go on a trip with Kel (likeliness = moderate)
Didn't do this one, understandably so, it's quite difficult to plan, given the circumstances, plus she's like flying off somewhere every other week! She just went to Bangkok, and tomorrow she's flying to Vietnam, busy lady that girl :-p

11) Perform (likeliness = low)
No events to perform at, it is the holidays after all

12) Be exposed to sunlight (likeliness = unknown)
Plenty of sunlight these days, going to work and all. It's quite awesome too, directly behind where I sit is a glass window and I have an awesome view, with KLCC being visible and all.

7 out of 12, haha, actually more than I expected :-p

All in all, I really had a great summer holiday and am naturally dreading going back to college...
I know lots of people will be flying back to to Australia or whatever soon, so I hope I get to see most of them before they fly back.
I'm actually thinking of going there for holidays sometime this year, since theres gonna be a Grand Prix there and all. Really hope that works out!

Alright, back to work... :-(

Take care and have a nice day!

0 comments: