And so I wrote an entry yesterday, but it was so depressing that I decided to just close my PC and go out instead. I like going out alone occasionally, so what if I'm a loner sometimes...
So I went to Pyramid and decided that a movie might help cheer me up. Then I remembered that KAMI The Movie starts playing at the cinema first day of raya! I immedietely decided that I'm gonna watch it, cos, I was looking forward to it, and, well, I barely know anyone who'd be happy in watching it with me, haha (c'mon people, support the local industry!)
I'll admit, I have not been watching the TV series much, in fact, I think I watched it like once, but I really liked it that one time I watched it, and I'm always up for checking out a Malaysian made movie that looks different. So I went in and watched it.
And I loved it!
I'm not gonna go on and write a short summary, but, if you've got the time and chance, go check it out! I'm happy to see that our movies are getting better and so is our music industry :-)
Politics, Racism and all that bullshit aside, I love this country!
My hari raya has been pretty good as well, I'm having a good time (and alot of good food!)
Although I'm a little late, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to everyone! To everyone who I've done something wrong to, or who hates me (namely everyone on my previous list...), please forgive me... sempena Aidilfitri ini, ku pohon maaf zahir dan batin.
Take care and have a nice day.



0 comments:
Post a Comment