CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Times like these...

And so I lost. I suck.

Am I bitter? I guess I should be, but now that it's over, I find myself surprisingly calm and at peace.

I didn't tell anyone, but that day when Crossing Boundaries performed "Times Like These" acoustic, I thought to myself, "damn I miss music".

It's times like these you learn to live again
It's times like these you give and give again
It's times like these you learn to love again

It's times like these time and time again

It's not like I haven't been listening to any music since the elections, it's just that it was a much much much much much bigger part of me before. I dreamed of being a performer, wanted to be a DJ, I found pleasure in writing my own songs, I breathed music and spoke lyrics...
This whole thing has made me uptight, and I didn't even know what I was doing it for, all I knew was that I wanted to win.

Kel said that I lost my focus, and she was right.

I wanted so much to lead to make everything better, I wanted next year to be the best year for Monash with every event being top notch for the first time. I wanted to make Monash cool... hahahahahahaha

Upon finding out that I lost, I was pretty upset at first, but I slowly started to feel a sense of freedom. "I don't have to do anything for anyone anymore!" I started looking at the bright side and all the things I can do instead. I can play more Magic, listen to more music, play more pool, and the best part of it all, I get to spend more time with Kel!

At this point, I am alright with losing, at this point, I am calm, I don't mind anymore, I am a good loser. Everything is good, and I'm feeling good.

But if I ever find out who's responsible for the blog, that motherfucker is dead.

Take care and have a nice day! :-)

0 comments: