CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

People Who Hate Me

And so I still dunno who hijacked my Facebook... oh well, whatever, I got a new one.
It was hell adding all my friends and re-tagging all the photos, but it's all over now thankfully.

This whole thing got me thinking though... who the hell hates me so much?

Lemme see if I can try and list down everyone who would potentially hate me:-

My ex-gf's ex-bf - He hates me alot cos she cheated on him with me
The dude who conned me (see my first post) - He shouldn't hate me too much, it's his fault
The other party members from the elections - Don't really think they hate me, it's just elections
Sha - Not sure what happened but I just wanted what's best for her... Shit happens I guess
Liz - Another misunderstanding. If only she was nice to me about the trip...
Sha's bf - This dude probably hates me alot, I'm sure he means well, just don't refuse to take care of your gf and tell her she's embarassing you when she's drunk and puking all over, that's really the only problem I have with you man.
Lasha - Was my useless group member from college who didn't do anything, so I was quite mean to him... Don't think he even cares about it anymore.
Last year's ball committee - I complained about last year's ball in front of the cafeteria. It's their own fault though, stupid timing and bad organization
My ex-gf - I sorta shared my opinion about her with other people, she didn't like that very much
HMV in Shibuya, Tokyo - We had a little misunderstanding.
Lach - Once again, a misunderstanding, but I guess the fight was long overdue. People have feelings man, can't just say what you want!
My assignment group members - I've been so busy with the elections, I'm sorry guys...
The dude who started "the blog" - Still have no idea who you are
The dude who hijacked my Facebook - No idea as well

That's all I was able to come up with... Beyond that I wouldn't know, do tell me...
Maybe I'm just too direct sometimes or maybe it's my excessive cursing... I dunno...
Oh well, I guess we can't always make everyone happy. That's why I like gamers, or rather, Magic players, they tend to have a good sense of humour. I don't have to say "I was just kidding man" every time I tell a sensitive joke, they just get it.

Well, if there's anyone reading this who hates me, lemme know if you wanna chat, I'm sure we can talk it out, I think I'm too old for stupid fights...

Take care and have a nice day!

0 comments: