CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sober MTGOholic

"Hello, my name is Icky, I'm a MTGOholic, I've been 1 week sober..."

I've been wondering since the 24th on why I haven't been able to connect to magic online and why the connection has been completely terrible since then, and I just found out why...

TMnet has announced that there will be service interruption from 20th December to 31st December.

"Dear Valued Customers,
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) wishes to announce that there is a disruption of its Internet services due to circuits fault on Southeast Asia - Middle East - Western Europe 4 (SMW4) submarine cable network between Palermo (Southern Italy) and Alexandria (Northern Egypt) linking Malaysia to Europe. Due to this, customers using Internet services may now experience slow browsing while accessing websites hosted in Europe."

It's been so annoying but I have to say, it has been getting me out of the house, so that's something good.
Niki just got back from UK, I picked him up from the airport, he decided to surprise his family again so he didn't tell them he was coming back.
Also, Senthil just got back from Indonesia as well, he seems well.

I also recently submitted my resume (which I had to make for the first time ever) for an interm position I'm trying to get. If all goes well I should start in January and that would be the end of me bumming around at home. Hope I get it!

Overall it's been a pretty good month (other than my losing streak) and Christmas was fun, let's hope that New Year's Eve will be good too!

Although, I still can't wait for this whole Streamyx thing to be okay again... :-/

Take care and have a nice day! :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

TIPUU!! Dah relapse sebenarnya kan? Tak baik tipu la icky. Dosa tau.