CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Icky Is Old

Well, my papers was a bitch. I guess that's what you get for studying last minute... haha.

But, it's over! :-) Free till February, can u imagine that? I think our holidays are waaaay too long, but I'm not complaining :-p

Finished my last paper on 5th November, 1 day before my birthday, sounds like awesome timing? Not so much. My last paper was so depressing. But.Oh.Well. At least it's over! And I'm old now. 22 years old. Damn.

Anyways, so I've been thinking of what I should do during this holidays. Obviously I'll need a list of plans that I will regret not doing by the time the next semester starts, it's just tradition! haha.

Let's see:-

1) Get a job (likeliness = low)
2) Join a gym (likeliness = moderate)
3) Work on my music (likeliness = moderate)
4) Watch all the TV shows I've been meaning to watch (likeliness = low)
5) Play Magic (likeliness = very high)
6) Catch up with friends (likeliness = high)
7) Start the scratching class (likeliness = low)
8) Go on a holiday (likeliness = confirmed)
9) Drive up to Penang with friends for PTQ (likeliness = high)
10) Go on a trip with Kel (likeliness = moderate)
11) Perform (likeliness = low)
12) Be exposed to sunlight (likeliness = unknown)

Can't think of anything else, hmmm...

Anyways, things are pretty good right now and I hope it stays that way! I know I've been quite a loner for a while now and it's 10000% my fault, but I plan to change that cos I don't think this lifestyle is very good for me, haha

I was just thinking of what Zac said the other day, "Icky, I won't let you turn into an MTGO (Magic the Gathering Online) geek, you're too cool for that!" haha, well, he's right, and I plan to be more productive!

Let's see if it works out :-p

Btw, my money from the check is still not banked yet. You know how long it takes to clear the cheque? 1 month. No kidding. Something about having to clarify with the Australian bank and convert the US$ or whatever... boo hoo, it takes 2 seconds to call, seriously. Oh well.

Take care and have a nice day :-)

0 comments: