CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Vice President Icky

And so I was quite recently elected as the Vice President of the Monash University Student Council. The reason why they needed another Vice President is because the current VP is understandably busy, being a Medical student and all, so they needed someone else to help out.
I am quite happy I was elected, however, I have just came to the realization today on how busy I am going to be! Looking through my handphone calendar I find that lots of my days for the next few weeks have been filled up with something. I guess that's the problem of wanting to do everything...

For Monash, there's orientation week next week, then there's orientation camp, street carnival soon after, and not to mention Monash Ball.
In my Magic world, theres Prerelease Mania this weekend, Eventide Prerelease next week, then there's Release Party the week after, PTQ Berlin the week after that, soon after is Malaysian Nationals and 2 weeks after that I'm flying to Manila for Grand Prix Manila.

So basically my weekdays is Monash stuff, classes and Kelsey, while my weekends are Magic (and more Monash stuff). How will I find time to playtest? I was determined to do well this Nationals but looking to the future I see many time constrains. Not to mention I don't wanna fly all the way to Manila and scrub out like a fool.

I guess I'll manage it somehow, I've always loved doing all these stuff. I'm just a little stressed thinking about it right now... there's so many other things that I have put aside... I wanna perform more, and there's my DJing that I wanted so much to be good at, not to mention my much procrastinated completion of my songs. I don't even have as much time to meet many of my friends anymore... feels like everybody is slowly drifting away... TV shows? Yeah, right! Even talking about setting aside time for gym right now is a joke.

I gotta fix this, can't be lazy anymore, I must be better.

Take care and have a nice day.

1 comments:

WeeN said...

Congratulations on being the Vice President!

Hehe.. bangga tak?